At the end of the Basic B.Sc. Nursing four years educational program the student will be able to
- Acquire sufficient knowledge regarding all the aspects of nursing.
- Develop a positive attitude towards nursing professions, nursing personnel, clients requiring care and the student nurses.
- Gain the practical skills required to provide quality comprehensive patient care.
- Prepare the nursing care plan, follow the plan and evaluate to affect on the clients needing their nursing care in all the fields and society.
- Collect through understandings of nursing research and importance of using it to add something more to the body of nursing knowledge.
- Apply the research skills to solve problems related to nursing practice and education.
- Analyze the standard of nursing care in hospital and community, standard of nursing education and quality of nursing administration and strive to improve it by all means.
- Demonstrate sufficient leadership qualities in all the areas of nursing.
- Make a good utilization of all the new scientific technologies to improve the various aspects of nursing profession.
- To gain a thorough knowledge regarding the rules, regulations, code of ethics and professional conduct and acceptable standards of practice within the legal parameters of nursing profession.